Car Donations Orange County
Why donate to Mariners Church Car Ministry?
- Maximum tax deduction for your donated vehicle
- We make the process fast and simple and handle all the paperwork
- It’s the simplest way of getting maximum benefit from your “extra” vehicle
- Your donated car is a means of giving to a church that requires no direct cash outlay
- Trade-in vehicles never provide the benefits you’ll receive by donating – spiritually and financially
- You serve by providing the resources so others can directly serve those in need
- Some vehicles are donated to Mariners Church approved “families without wheels”
What makes you different from other car donation services?
The most unique benefit of donating to the CAR MINISTRY is that since we are 100% volunteer-led so 100% of the proceeds of your vehicle donation will go directly to support those in need both locally, here in Orange County, and also globally, to support those in critical need around the world. Most other car donation organizations hire third-party middlemen to handle their donations, and the charity generally receives only 10% of the value of your vehicle!
What kind of vehicles do you take?
We take cars, trucks, motor homes, motorcycles, boats and trailers. Contact us about any vehicle in question.
Do you take old or broken vehicles?
Usually, yes. Contact us and describe your vehicle to our team member and we’ll get you an answer quickly. Generally, we take any vehicle which would result in a profitable transaction when we sell it.
Could you get the maximum benefit from a luxury or premium vehicle?
Yes, our volunteer team includes experienced auto industry professionals who attend Mariners. We have processed many luxury and premium vehicles. The Car Ministry even received a rare exotic Italian sports car and sold it for maximum value at a six-figure price.
Do I get a tax deduction for donating my vehicle to the Car Ministry?
Absolutely, Mariners Church is a non-profit 501 C-3 charity organization (Federal Tax ID # 95-2419940), and we process your vehicle in such a manner as to provide you the maximum donation value along with the necessary documents to file with your income tax returns. Please consult the IRS website or your tax preparer for questions or details.
You may also Download the IRS Publication 4303 A Donor’s Guide to Vehicle Donations for more information. Download here.
How do I donate a vehicle?
To donate a vehicle please call (949) 769.8478 or complete the inquiry form below. You will be contacted within 24 hours.